All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 10 powerful, life-affirming testimonies (including a tribute to breast cancer advocate Ernestine Ernie McMillan) is, indeed, shaped to inspire anyone who has journeyed through any type of challenge in life. Included are stories from contributors who were once labeled survivors but have been truly THRIVING since their diagsis.
- Author BiographyPaula Smith Broadnax 17 Year Survivor/Thriver Upon retirement from her 30-year career at AT&T, Paula decided to make her dream a reality after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Paula went on to become a successful innkeeper of a bed and breakfast inn (InnParadise) on St. Croix in the U. S. Virgin Islands. After spending five years on St. Croix living her dream she returned to Atlanta and continued with her entrepreneurial spirit. Paula wrote her first book, Dreams, Hopes and Possibilities...a Breast Cancer Survivor's Story of a Dream Come True. Compelling and powerful, the book details her journey from diagnosis to living her dream. Paula also started her business known as Legacy Creations to inspire others to understand the value of leaving a godly legacy for the world and our families strategically and financially. She recently unveiled Paula's Pearls P.I.N.K. 4 C.U.R.E. Jewelry Collection created to celebrate and support Survivors and Thrivers.
- Author(s)Mrs Paula Smith Broadnax
- PublisherUni Publish Media - Uni Success Solutions, Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUni Publish Media - Uni Success Solutions, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMS Vizion Broadnax,Mrs Jackie Henderson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.