All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiddle school age students take a trip to Kenya. Situated on the equator on Africa's east coast, Kenya has been described as the cradle of humanity. In the Great Rift Valley palaeontologists have discovered some of the earliest evidence of man's ancestors. In the present day, Kenya's ethnic diversity has produced a vibrant culture but is also a source of conflict. Book includes a native craft and recipe, timeline, works consulted, internet sites, and much more.
- Author(s)John Bankston
- PublisherMitchell Lane Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYour Land and My Land: Africa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMitchell Lane Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width170 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.