All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.31
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
About this product
- DescriptionThey were the men of the w-legendary Easy Company. After almost two years of hard training, they parachuted into Normandy on D-Day and, later, Operation Market Garden. They fought their way through Belgium, France, and Germany, survived overwhelming odds, liberated concentration camps, and drank a victory toast in April 1945 at Hitler's hideout in the Alps. Here, revealed for the first time, are stories of war, sacrifice, and courage as experienced by one of the most revered combat units in military history. In We Who Are Alive and Remain, twenty men who were there and are alive today-and the families of three deceased others-recount the horrors and the victories, the bonds they made, the tears and blood they shed, and the brothers they lost.
- Author BiographyMarcus Brotherton, a professional writer, is the author or coauthor of seventeen books. A former newspaper reporter, Marcus holds a master's degree with an emphasis in writing from Biola University. He has collaborated on memoirs with Dr. Nancy Heche (mother of actress Anne Heche), former Playboy playmate turned international humanitarian Susan Scott Krabacher, and Sparrow Clubs USA executive director Jeff Leeland on a tribute book about children in medical crises. Marcus lives with his wife and family in Bellingham, Washington. George K. Wilson has narrated over one hundred fiction and nonfiction audiobook titles, from Thomas L. Friedman to Thomas Pynchon, and has won several AudioFile Earphones Awards. He spent ten years in broadcast news, including for the American Forces Radio and Television Service and for rock radio in San Diego and Los Angeles. An American Academy of Dramatic Arts, West, graduate, his acting career includes stage, film, television, commercials, improvisational comedy, and stand-up. George has written and performed in over five hundred nationally syndicated short news satire features for public radio and NPR and has received a national Corporation for Public Broadcasting Gold Award for Best Public Service Program. He has also scripted and hosted corporate videos for Sony, Merck, IBM, and Price Waterhouse. He is currently working on a suspense short story collection and a thriller novel.
- Author(s)Marcus Brotherton
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)George K. Wilson
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time690
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.