We Will Survive: True Stories of Encouragement, Inspiration, and the Power of Song by Gloria Gaynor, Sue Carswell (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow Nominated for a 2015 Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album Gloria Gayr's #1 hit single I Will Survive debuted in 1978 to overwhelming success. Shortly thereafter, the single went double platinum and over three decades later still strikes a chord among men and women everywhere. Over the years, the disco legend has received thousands of personal messages from adoring fans whose lives have been transformed by this timeless song. Their remarkable stories reveal that I Will Survive has reached people from all walks of life and touched their lives in thousands of unique ways. From individuals triumphing over illness to those suffering from the painful loss of a loved one to others piecing their lives together after bearing witness to national tragedy, I Will Survive has become an emotional anthem for them and for millions of Gayr's adoring fans around the world. In We Will Survive, Gloria shares forty of these inspirational, true stories about survivors of all kinds-individuals who have found comfort, hope, and courage through the power of this one song.
- Author BiographyGrammy Award-winning singer Gloria Gaynor took the music world by storm in the 1970s, striking platinum with her disco hit I Will Survive. I Will Survive was the only song to earn a Grammy for Best Disco Recording and was one of only twenty-five songs inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2012. Gaynor has appeared on countless television and radio shows, received numerous national and international music and humanitarian awards, and continues to perform around the world for legions of fans. Her most requested song is, of course, I Will Survive. Coauthor Sue Carswell, author of Faded Pictures from My Backyard (Ballantine), is a reporter-researcher at Vanity Fair and has ghost-written numerous books. She is a former executive and senior editor at Random House, Inc. and Simon and Schuster, Inc., a former story producer for Good Morning America, and correspondent for People magazine.
- Author(s)Gloria Gaynor,Sue Carswell
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Harbor Press
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $21.02Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.