All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover all about Islam by meeting Jasmine, Jeffrey, Mohammad and Serish - four Muslims from around the world. Find out about their mosques, how they pray and how their faith impacts on their daily lives. The book is part of the 'My religion and me' series which explores the faith and lives of children around the world in different religions.
- Author BiographyPhilip Blake grew up in the West Country and was educated at Oxford University. He has worked in publishing as a writer and editor for more than thirty years, during which time he has specialised in books on historical subjects and religions.
- Author(s)Philip Blake
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy Religion and Me
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight156 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.