All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last 20 years, FACT, the Foundation for Art and Creative Techlogy, has become the UK's leading organisation for commissioning, exhibiting, promoting and supporting artists' work and invation in the fields of film, video, and new media. This anniversary volume revisits FACT projects that have played a vital part in shaping new media art history as we understand it today. Essays by Lewis Biggs, Sarah Cook, Sean Cubitt, Andy Miah, Laura Sillars and Mike Stubbs discuss key developments over the last 20 years, also charting FACT's emergence as a leader in art, research and creative techlogy.
- Author BiographyMike Stubbs is Director of FACT. Karen Newman is a Curator at FACT.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleFACT
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note100
- Weight1050 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKaren Newman,Mike Stubbs
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.