All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe the Living depicts the struggle of the individual against the state, and the impact of the Russian Revolution on three human beings who demand the right to live their own lives and pursue their own happiness. This classic vel is t a story of politics, but of the men and women who fight for existence within a totalitarian state.
- Author BiographyEvery book by Ayn Rand published in her lifetime is still in print, and hundreds of thousands of copies are sold each year, so far totalling more than twenty million. Several new volumes have been published posthumously. Her vision of man and her philosophy for living on earth have changed the lives of thousands of readers and launched a philosophic movement with a growing impact on American culture.
- Author(s)Ayn Rand
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight259 g
- Width103 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byLeonard Peikoff
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement75th
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.