We the People's Guide to Estate Planning: A Do-it-Yourself Plan for Creating a Will and Living Trust by Linda Distenfield, Ira Distenfield (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWE THE PEOPLE No lawyers. Save money. We The People is Americaa s largest legal document services company. Dedicated to helping every American avoid the high cost of legal fees, We The People gives you the information you need to handle your own legal filings quickly, easily, and inexpensively. Hundreds of thousands of Americans have already liberated themselves from the tyranny of attorneysa fees----and w you can too! We The Peoplea s Guide to Estate Planning makes planning for your future as painless as possible----all without the added hassle of hiring a lawyer. This practical, nuts--and--bolts guide covers all the basics of do--it--yourself estate planning, and covers everything you need to kw about living trusts, wills, probate, and estate taxes. Extra resources----a glossary of estate planning termilogy; a section on frequently asked questions; samples of effective living trusts and a last will and testament; as well as worksheets and essential information on how to settle an estate----make this the best resource available for this important step in planning for the future. Youa ll have all the information you need to understand the legal language of a will or living trust and learn how to seek state--specific laws and customs so you can tailor your plans accordingly. In addition, you can download sample documents from which you can create your own. Inside, youa ll learn all the basics and more: aeo Whether you need a living trust, a will, or both aeo Creating a valid last will and testament aeo Designating a successor trustee or executor to an estate aeo Deciding who gets what----and making sure they do aeo Setting up a living trust and funding it with assets aeo Understanding durable power of attorney documents and living wills aeo Tax--saving tips that help you leave more for your beneficiaries aeo Getting to kw (in plain English) the legal language of your will or living trust aeo Where to download sample documents aeo Settling an estate with or without a valid will or living trust Ita s important to take care of the ones you love after youa re gone. But if your estate planning isna t done clearly, precisely, and legally, you could end up creating more problems for your survivors than you solve. Do it right, do it inexpensively, and do it yourself----with We The Peoplea s Guide to Estate Planning.
- Author BiographyIRA DISTENFIELD is a former senior vice president of a major New York stock exchange firm and the former president of the Los Angeles Port Authority. He is cofounder, Chairman of the Board, and CEO of We The People. LINDA DISTENFIELD is a former scheduling director for the mayor of Los Angeles. She is cofounder, President, and COO of We The People.
- Author(s)Ira Distenfield,Linda Distenfield
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2005
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight566 g
- Width182 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byBill Lockyer
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.