All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionA high-level, rigorous, and technical treatment of modern particle physics, this book was written by a well-kwn professor at Harvard University. In addition to its value as a text for advanced undergraduate and graduate students of physics, it also serves as a reference for professionals. 1984 edition.
- Author BiographyDr. Howard Georgi is a Professor at Harvard and conducts ongoing research programs in several areas of theoretical particle physics.
- Author(s)Howard Georgi
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.