All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevoted to local and global analysis of weakly connected systems with applications to neurosciences, this book uses bifurcation theory and canical models as the major tools of analysis. It presents a systematic and well motivated development of both weakly connected system theory and mathematical neuroscience, addressing bifurcations in neuron and brain dynamics, synaptic organisations of the brain, and the nature of neural codes. The authors present classical results together with the most recent developments in the field, making this a useful reference for researchers and graduate students in various branches of mathematical neuroscience.
- Author(s)Eugene M. Izhikevich,Frank C. Hoppensteadt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number126
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight646 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.