All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionWealth Accumulation and Communities of Color in the United States features invative, interdisciplinary research about aggregate wealth levels, portfolio compositions, and asset-ownership patterns. This collection discusses a number of conceptual issues, including gender and class; the political, historical, and socio-ecomic contexts and consequences of wealth inequalities; intra-group inequality; the forms of wealth held by different subgroups of the U.S. population; and spatial-geographic considerations.
- Author BiographyJessica Gordon Nembhard is Assistant Professor in the African American Studies Department and Co-founder of The Democracy Collaborative at University of Maryland, College Park. Ngina Chiteji is Associate Professor of Economics at Skidmore College.
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note65 tables, 13 figures, 1 photo
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJessica Gordon Nembhard,Ngina Chiteji
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.