CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable survival guide for high-net-worth individuals and their advisors If you're like most high-net-worth individuals wadays, you are underinsured, over-targeted in litigation, and dangerously exposed to risks that can profoundly jeopardize your lifestyle and rob you and your family of what they ve worked so hard to achieve. Don't risk it all for lack of basic kwledge. Read Wealth Exposed and get the practical guidance and real-world solutions you need to protect your hard-earned assets. Written by a leading national risk management expert with extensive experience advising high-net-worth individuals, Wealth Exposed alerts you to the full range of risks to which high-net-worth individuals are exposed, while schooling you in your risk management ABCs. Designed for high-net-worth individuals, their CPAs, attorneys, family office managers, and others, Wealth Exposed arms you with the kwledge and tools you need to protect yourself, or your clients, from mayhem. * Provides a framework for creating a comprehensive personal risk management strategy * Contains numerous real-life anecdotes and case studies drawn from the author's case files * Discusses insurance solutions for property, cars, jewelry, aircraft, watercraft, wine, cars, and more Read Wealth Exposed and find out what you need to kw to protect your assets from risk and secure your peace of mind.
- Author BiographyBrian G. Flood, CPCU, ARM, is highly regarded for developing creative risk management solutions and concepts unique to each individual or organization. As Vice President of the Flood Group, Brian leads a team of both personal and commercial specialists to provide a complete suite of risk management services and products to a clientele that spans the country. As they have found that effective personal risk management begins with knowledge, education is a major thrust of the Flood Group's client outreach. Brian earned a BBA in management from Hofstra University.
- Author(s)Brian G. Flood
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight386 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.