All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you put yourself in a situation where you have all of the income you need for the things you need without working? This book tells you how. What's it like to have so much money that money doesn't matter anymore? Tom Gilbride, a financial adviser who spent over thirty years working with wealthy clients, tells you how the rich among us acquired their wealth. Some wealthy people have so much money they can purchase almost anything, do almost anything, and go almost anywhere whenever they want. They are financially independent and enjoy a measure of ecomic freedom that few people ever experience. Who are these people? How did they get their money and what does it take to get rich like they did? In this book, you will meet the wealthy and discover the twelve roads they traveled to personal prosperity and a better life. Wealth - How the Rich Get Rich and How You Can Too, is a road map and a travel guide to the Millionaire's Club. You'll learn about the perils and pitfalls that stand in the way of creating financial security and independence. It will help you decide which wealth-creating activities make the most sense for you and show you what it takes to use them successfully. Wealth is a worthwhile investment for anyone who doesn't have a trust fund or a winning lottery ticket. Anyone interested in making personal prosperity a part of his or her life will benefit from reading this book. It is a financial road map to Easy Street.
- Author BiographyTom Gilbride is the president of Gilbride & Company, a privately owned family business. Tom creates educational courses and conducts continuing education seminars for licensed professionals. He has created more than fifty courses and conducts dozens of educational seminars each year on matters pertaining to business, finance, and law. In his thirty-year financial planning career, Tom worked with a variety of clients including individual consumers, employee groups, small and family business owners, professionals, and executives in both public and private companies. He is a Chartered Financial Consultant. You can contact Tom at: info@gilbrideCE.com.
- Author(s)Thomas M Gilbride
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.