All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the richest Romans to the nineteenth century's robber barons to today's bankers and tech billionaires, Sam Wilkin offers Freakomics-esque insight into what it really takes to make a fortune. These stories of larger-than-life characters, their strategies, and the sacrifices they made reveal how history's very wealthiest did it--whether it was through taking advantage of legal loopholes, working around bureaucratic systems, or creating obstacles in order to defeat the competition. Wealth Secrets ventures beyond what you already kw and shows how the roughly 0.0001 percent who have achieved billionaire status actually got to the top. Thought-provoking and rigorous, with a smart sense of humor and a wealth of cocktail-party trivia at his fingertips, Wilkin reveals that behind almost every great fortune is a wealth secret --a moneymaking technique used only by those focused exclusively on huge returns.
- Author BiographySam Wilkin is a senior advisor to Oxford Economics, one of the world's foremost global forecasting and research consultancies, where he previously served as head of business research. He is also a senior advisor to Oxford Analytica, a strategic analysis and advisory firm that counts among its clients many global companies and more than twenty-five world governments. Wilkin received his B.A. in economics from Eckerd College, where he was the 2004 alumni fellow, and his M.A. in international relations from the University of Chicago. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Sam Wilkin
- PublisherBack Bay Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBack Bay Books
- Weight408 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.