All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book is a powerful mindset for understanding the mechanisms behind the creation of wealth in the digital space. The framework introduced provides a comprehensive, reliable, and defensible justification for value creation by delving into the drivers of value and growth. The unique and systematic approach enables the reader to easily yet effectively evaluate opportunities and ideas. Entrepreneurs can employ this book to find, curate, and cultivate new ideas. Angels and venture capitalists can leverage its framework to recognize and filter the opportunities with which they are presented. This is a fresh look at value creation, capture, and transformation. Use it to construct, implement, and gauge digital business models for traction and viability. Use it to understand the leverage and potential, or lack thereof, of the various currently popular digital models, such as crowd-sourcing, social media, mobile, and augmented reality.
- Author BiographyStefan Nguyen is Founder and CEO of Next Ignite, an innovation accelerator focused solely on digital companies. He is also serving as Chief Strategy Officer of Chroniclr, a path-breaking social media platform. Prior to Next Ignite, Stefan was Co-Founder and Chief Technical Officer of Xignite, the leading cloud services provider of on-demand financial market data and award-winning on-demand data distribution solutions. Stefan was also one of the original developers of the popular Oracle(r) E-Business suite of products used by most Fortune 1000 companies and thousands of other enterprises. Stefan has an MBA from Columbia Business School, where he studied under Nobel laureate Joseph Stiglitz. Stefan received his BS in Electrical Engineering from Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Stefan H Nguyen
- PublisherNext Ignite
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNext Ignite
- Out-of-print date08/04/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.