All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionWealth and Families: Lessons from My Life Journey traces its roots to a family member's request that Howard Stevenson share what he has learned from experience about investing, wealth, and life. It offers thoughtful reflections, guiding principles, practical advice, and lots of stories. Written by a leading business educator, Wealth and Families will be of interest to people just beginning their wealth journey, people who already have achieved some wealth and are trying to manage it, wealthy parents needing a framework for talking to their children about wealth, and wealth management professionals aspiring to better serve their clients. Topics include six truths gleaned from a life journey; the nature and dynamics of wealth; how to build and manage wealth; lessons learned about investing; how to get and use professional help; a rebuttal to family wealth models; a philosophy of family wealth; and challenges for wealthy parents and how to address them.
- Author(s)Howard Stevenson,Shirley Spence
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.