All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionExperts agree: we are on the verge of a huge shift in consciousness, starting with the way we perceive and use energy in our lives. If you've been practicing the law of attraction faithfully and are still t seeing the object of your desires, you might be missing a key piece of the puzzle.
- Author BiographyLori Culwell is the author of six books, including her debut novel Hollywood Car Wash, which went from bestselling self-published novel to winner of Project Publish to being picked up by Simon & Schuster, all in the span of two years. She has been practicing meditation and working with the law of attraction for eight years. She appeared in the film The Five Wishes which was based on the work of Gay Hendricks, and was one of the first people to see an early release of the media phenomenon The Secret. She and her husband split time between Los Angeles and New York.
- Author(s)Lori Culwell
- PublisherGet Creative, Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGet Creative, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.