About this product
- DescriptionThis fantastic series links scientific enquiry and investigations to the exciting advances in modern science and techlogy today. Focusing on recent key scientific discoveries and breakthroughs, the books examine how these advances have come about, the ideas behind them and their subsequent development. It discusses the controversies surrounding the latest advances, developing critical thinking. It includes 'What is the future' sections - looking at where the theory is taking us, what is being worked on an making predictions about what might be the next big breakthrough. It features 'Making the connection' boxes - how various ideas were turned into scientific breakthroughs. It contains timelines, brief biographies of the big names involved, other explanatory diagrams and photography.
- Author(s)Mark Morris
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCutting Edge S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date19/01/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.