All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWorld War II marked t only the end of a terrifying time in Europe, but also the dawning of many techlogical breakthroughs. In Weapons of World War II, written by the chief of the Research and Engineering Office of Ordnance, G. M. Barnes discusses the various weapons used during the war. Such topics include: * Small arms and small arms ammunition * Aircraft armament * Ammunition * Artillery * Tanks, gun motor carriages, and motor transport * And more! With 150 vintage black-and-white photos, this book is a must-have for any history buff with more than just a passing interest in how the war was fought. Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Arcade imprint, are proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in history--books about World War II, the Third Reich, Hitler and his henchmen, the JFK assassination, conspiracies, the American Civil War, the American Revolution, gladiators, Vikings, ancient Rome, medieval times, the old West, and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyG. M. Barnes was the chief of the Research and Engineering Office of Ordnance from 1938 until 1951. He was intimately involved in the ENIAC project at the University of Pennsylvania, helping to usher in a new age technology. He died in 1961 and is buried in Arlington National Cemetery.
- Author(s)G. M. Barnes
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.