All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrow creativity into full throttle. You'll find exciting ways to use the Accu-Quilt GO! fabric cutting system to make timeless clothing, fashionable scarves, essential handbags and eclectic accessories. Fun dresses for children, a fabulous jacket for adults and whimsical jewelry pieces display quick-piecing, yo-yos and fast appliques. Whether you need a beautiful gift or a quick project just for fun, you will enjoy this valuable book! It will inspire you to GO! sew!
- Author BiographyVivian Peritts is an accomplished designer, author, inventor and artist as well as a fan of the AccuQuilt GO! system. Vivian has enormous creative expertise with crafts, sewing and decor and has appeared frequently on national television craft programs. Her inventive projects bring new life to existing products with a reuse & remix approach.
- Author(s)Vivian Peritts
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width179 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.