About this product
- DescriptionWhat causes thunder and lightning? How do different clouds form? What makes a tornado twist? Kids will discover the answers to these questons and more in this colorful, photo-packed book. In this inviting and entertaining format, kids will discover what causes the weather they experience every day. This Level 1 reader is written in an easy-to-grasp style to encourage the meteorologists of tomorrow!
- Author BiographyIn her 16 years of writing for young readers, KRISTIN BAIRD RATTINI has explored subjects ranging from Star Wars to Stonehenge, from funny money facts to amazing animal pals. She's a frequent contributor to National Geographic Kids magazine.
- Author(s)Kristin Baird Rattini
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNational Geographic Kids Super Readers: Level 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.