About this product
- Description100 Facts Weather book for kids is bursting with exactly 100 awesome facts, mind-blowing images and fun activities to help children learn everything they need to kw about our world's wild weather. 100 Facts Weather includes key topics about different types of weather and weather systems in easily-digestible, numbered facts. Information is surrounded by amazing illustrations and photographs that put facts into context for children. Essential topics covered in 100 Facts Weather: How the weather forecast is worked out Dangerous weather such as hurricanes, flood and avalanches How animals cope in different climates and weather conditions Examples of 'I don't believe it' fascinating facts: The ancient Egyptians had a story to explain the yearly flooding of the Nile. They said the goddess Isis filled the river with tears, as she cried for her lost husband. A tornado can be strong eugh to lift a train! When the Sun shines all day in the far rth, there is 24 hour night in the far south! Activities to make learning accessible and interactive include: Find out how to make water heavier using two identical cups filled with the same amount of water Animal giants game! Put these animal giants in order of size, from largest to smallest Draw a picture of your own Hadal Zone creature with information from the book Author: Clare OliverConsultants: Clive Carpenter, Clint TwistPages: 48Age: 7+Dimensions: 9 X 12Format: Paperback with holographic foilISBN: 9781782090762
- PublisherMiles Kelly Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title100 Facts
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMiles Kelly Publishing Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width224 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byBelinda Gallagher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.