All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mini Encyclopedias are an exciting new range of first reference books for young children that's packed with interesting facts and beautiful photography. Using dramatic photography, simple text and antated diagrams, these books will fascinate and engage children as they learn about their favorite topics. With fun facts and a glossary of terms, children will enjoy exploring and discovering more about amazing animals, the human body, nature, weather - and life on our planet!
- Author(s)Sarah Phillips
- PublisherMake Believe Ideas
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMini Encyclopedias (Make Believe Ideas)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMake Believe Ideas
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width114 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.