Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2002, my life changed forever. Within a nine-week period after turning fifty, my marriage failed, I had a major stroke and I was struggling just to survive. This story is about learning to trust and lean on God and his promise. Finding a way to keep hope alive and endure life's disappointments. For me the challenge was finding a way to pick up all the broken pieces of a shattered life and start over. This is about kwing broken paths in life lead to new beginnings. Patience when standing at a crossroad in life makes a difference in the direction, you choose. I kw that Gods timing is the right time because he answered my prayer. He sent an unexpected visitor to my front door in time to save my life. Spiritually and physically, God has healed me. I would like to convey to you by writing this story that you should never let anyone take your desire to live. If anything I write about my personal life helps one person, than I have accomplished what I set out to do.
- Author(s)Connie S Hill
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.