All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing interviews with: * JW Marriott, Jr., Marriott International, Inc. * Sir Michael Drake, BT Group * Lynda Gratton, London Business School * Dame Barbara Stocking, Oxfam GB And many other top leaders. WONDERING HOW the most accomplished leaders from around the globe have tackled their toughest challenges? Now you can find out--with Lessons Learned. Concise and engaging, each volume in this series offers 12-14 insightful essays by top leaders in industry, the public sector, and academia on the most pressing issues they've faced. The contributors share surprisingly personal anecdotes and offer authoritative and practical advice drawn from their years of hard-earned experience. A crucial resource for today's busy executive, Lessons Learned gives you instant access to the wisdom and expertise of the world's most talented leaders.
- Author Biography50 Lessons' digital library holds more than 500 individual lessons from over 100 high-profile leaders from industry, the public sector, and academia from companies and institutions around the world.
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleLessons Learned
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight100 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.