Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a proven set of energy efficiency measures and opportunities for saving energy and reducing operating costs for existing homes, this volume presents general tools and procedures for performing home weatherization such as insulation improvements as well as methods to reduce air leakage. The author describes several techniques and techlogies that can reduce energy use or operating costs, including methods to retrofit existing homes to be net-zero energy buildings. Each chapter contains simplified calculation methods used to evaluate the effectiveness of various efficiency measures. The final chapter offers a series of case studies including examples of weatherized homes.
- Author BiographyMoncef Krarti is professor, associate chair, and director of the building systems program for the Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering Department at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Author(s)Moncef Krarti
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series
- Series Part/Volume Number52
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note214 black & white illustrations, 112 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.