All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to find an appropriate balance between thoughtful consideration of issues related to qualitative research in education - methods, stances and standards - and practical 'how to' advice for beginning researchers. It includes 'School Stories': a compelling, 56 page, and research-based 'vel' of classroom life reflecting on a year in the life of a group of teachers and students. It is of interest to graduate students and faculty in educational research.
- Author(s)David Geelan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContemporary Trends and Issues in Science Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.