All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to find an appropriate balance between thoughtful consideration of issues related to qualitative research in education - methods, stances and standards - and practical 'how to' advice for beginning researchers. It includes 'School Stories': a compelling, 56 page, and research-based 'vel' of classroom life reflecting on a year in the life of a group of teachers and students. It is of interest to graduate students and faculty in educational research.
- Author(s)David Geelan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContemporary Trends and Issues in Science Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.