All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionUsing images connected with the art and craft of weaving, Christine Smith discusses the special vision that women bring to the task of preaching. She looks at the significance of feminist theology, psychology, and philosophy in terms of their impact on the preaching of all men and women. Among other topics, she considers the authority of the preacher, God language, and global feminism.
- Author BiographyChristine M. Smith is Professor of Preaching at United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities in New Brighton, Minnessota and an ordained minister in the United Church of Christ.
- Author(s)Christine M. Smith
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.