All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published by Davis in 1966, Sarita Rainey's Weaving Without a Loom remained in print for years, and is considered by many to be the Bible of off-loom weaving books. In this revised and updated edition, Rainey adds new materials and techniques, provides many student and professional works in full color, and refreshes a topic that deserves a permanent place in school curriculums from Kindergarten to college. It includes chapters on weaving with: paper; cotton mesh; burlap; pencils; wire; straws; tapestry and rug techniques.
- Author(s)Sarita R. Rainey
- PublisherDavis Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWorcester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavis Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight490 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.