All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hands-On Guide to Thriving with Web 2.0 and Social Networking * Deepen employee and coworker relationships, improve productivity, strengthen collaboration, and boost creativity* Embrace, support, and manage social networking so it works for you, t against you* Best practices and new case studies from IBM(R) and many of its most invative portal and social networking sites This book provides hands-on, start-to-finish guidance for business and IT decision-makers who want to drive value from Web 2.0 and social networking techlogies. IBM expert Joey Bernal systematically identifies business functions and invations these techlogies can enhance and presents best-practice patterns for using them in both internal- and external-facing applications. Drawing on the immense experience of IBM and its customers, Bernal addresses both the business and technical issues enterprises must manage to succeed. He offers insights and case studies covering multiple techlogies, including AJAX, REST, Atom/RSS, enterprise taxomies, tagging, folksomies, portals, mashups, blogs, wikis, and more. He also presents practical guidance for building robust, secure, collaborative applications by using applications and services from multiple sources with powerful tools such as WebSphere(R) Portal, Lotus(R) Connections, and IBM Mashup Center.
- Author BiographyAnthony (Joey) Bernal, Executive IT Specialist with IBM Software Services for Lotus, helps to lead the IBM Software Services for Lotus WebSphere Portal Team and has assisted dozens of clients in addressing complex portal and web application challenges. A frequent speaker on WebSphere, Portal, and Social Networking topics, Bernal is the coauthor of Programming Portlets, Second Edition and the author of Application Architecture for WebSphere. He also hosts a popular blog, Portal in Action, available at www.ibm.com/developerworks/ blogs/page/Joey_Bernal. You can view the author's website at www.bernal.net.
- Author(s)Joey Bernal
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIBM Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.