All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake your kwledge of Web analytics to the next level with this expert advice Web analytics is an evolving field and essential to today's online commerce. This book picks up where Avinash Kaushik's bestselling Web Analytics: An Hour a Day left off, covering the latest tools and techniques to measure, analyze, and effectively report on Web site performance. Web Analytics 2.0 covers a wide variety of tools and also explores measuring video content, blogs, Flash content, and social media. * Web analytics as an essential business tool has evolved greatly in recent years; this book covers the lessons learned, the newest methods, and advanced techniques * Digs deeply into the most pertinent metrics and shows how to set up custom reporting to assure those metrics are being properly tracked and reported * Reveals solutions to data-related Web analytics challenges and offers a detailed data recon checklist * Explores the emerging analytics fields: social media (including Twitter), blog metrics, video, and mobile analytics * The CD includes videos, podcasts, PowerPoint presentations, helpful dashboards, and other related files Web Analytics 2.0 shows Web analytics pros and those who want to become experts how to use the latest Web analytics software to measure all critical factors.
- Author BiographyAvinash Kaushik is the author of the leading research & analytics blog Occam's Razor. He is also the Analytics Evangelist for Google and the Chief Education Officer at Market Motive, Inc. He is a bestselling author and a frequent speaker at key industry conferences around the globe and at leading American universities. He was the recipient of the 2009 Statistical Advocate of the Year award from the American Statistical Association. Avinash donates all proceeds from his books to two charities, The Smile Train and the Ekel Vidyalaya Foundation.
- Author(s)Avinash Kaushik
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight780 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.