All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExistence of huge amounts of data on the Web has developed an undeferring need to locate right information at right time, as well as to integrating information effectively to provide a comprehensive source of relevant information. There is a need to develop efficient tools for analyzing and managing Web data, and efficiently managing Web information from the database perspective. The book proposes a data model called WHOM (Warehouse Object Model) to represent HTML and XML documents in the warehouse. It defines a set of web algebraic operators for building new web tables by extracting relevant data from the Web, as well as generating new tables from existing ones. These algebraic operators are used for change detection.
- Author(s)Sanjay Kumar Madria,Sourav S. Bhowmick,Wee Keong Ng
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Professional Computing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables
- Weight920 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2004
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.