Web Development with Go: Building Scalable Web Apps and Restful Services: 2015 by Shiju Varghese (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $69.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a deep dive into web development using the Go programming language to build web apps and RESTful services to create reliable and efficient software. Web Development with Go provides Go language fundamentals and then moves on to advanced web development concepts and successful deployment of Go web apps to the cloud. Web Development with Go will teach you how to develop scalable real-world web apps, RESTful services, and backend systems with Go. The book starts off by covering Go programming language fundamentals as a prerequisite for web development. After a thorough understanding of the basics, the book delves into web development using the built-in package, net/http. With each chapter you'll be introduced to new concepts for gradually building a real-world web system. The book further shows you how to integrate Go with other techlogies. For example, it provides an overview of using MongoDB as a means of persistent storage, and provides an end-to-end REST API sample as well. The book then moves on to demonstrate how to deploy web apps to the cloud using the Google Cloud platform. Web Development with Go provides: * Fundamentals for building real-world web apps in Go * Thorough coverage of prerequisites and practical code examples * Demo web apps for attaining a deeper understanding of web development * A reference REST API app which can be used to build scalable real-world backend services in Go * A thorough demonstration of deploying web apps to the Cloud using the Google Cloud platform Go is a high-performance language while providing greater level of developer productivity, therefore Web Development with Go equips you with the necessary skills and kwledge required for effectively building robust and efficient web apps by leveraging the features of Go.
- Author BiographyShiju Varghese is a solutions architect who specializes in cloud computing solutions and distributed web apps. His current technology focus is on Go, Google Cloud, Azure, and Docker. He has been working with Web technologies since early 2000, and has developed web apps and distributed systems in Go, C#, and Node.js. His areas of interest include cloud solutions architecture, application containers, distributed systems, RESTful microservice architecture, and mobile backend as a service. Shiju has been awarded Microsoft MVP status five times. He is a regular speaker at various technology conferences.
- Author(s)Shiju Varghese
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight596 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.