All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeb Dynpro ABAP, a NetWeaver web application user interface tool from SAP, enables web programming connected to SAP Systems. The authors' main focus was to create a book based on their own practical experience. Each chapter includes examples which lead through the content step-by-step and enable the reader to gradually explore and grasp the Web Dynpro ABAP process. The authors explain in particular how to design Web Dynpro components, the data binding and interface methods, and the view controller methods. They also describe the other SAP NetWeaver Elements (ABAP Dictionary, Authorization) and the integration of the Web Dynpro Application into the SAP NetWeaver Portal. The new edition has been expanded to include chapters on subjects such as POWER Lists; creating the Modal Windows and External Windows; using Web Dynpro application parameters and Shared Objects to communicate between the Web Dynpro ABAP Application and Business Server Pages; and creating multi-language mails using Web Dynpro ABAP.
- Author BiographyUlrich Gellert Lives near Heidelberg (Germany) and was Co-Founder of S+P LION in 1985. He has 25 years of experience as project lead, consultant and developer in different projects of his customers (e.g. SAP, BASF, BG Chemie, Commerzbank). He is CEO and Chairman of the board of S+P LION AG (S+P LION AG is an international IT Consulting Company with more than 500 employees. 350 of these employees work directly at S+P LION's customer SAP). Ana Daniela Cristea Academic studies of computer science at the University of Petrosani (Romania). Assistant Professor for 4 years at the polytechnic University of Timisoara (Romania). Lives in Pforzheim (Germany), is currently writing her dissertation about Contribution to creating and development a new SAP authorization concept based on Qualifications and fizic connection through RFID and works as a SAP Consultant.
- Author(s)Ana Daniela Cristea,Ulrich Gellert
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note699 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight857 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.