All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeb Portal Design, Implementation, Integration, and Optimization discusses the challenges faced in building web services and integrating applications in order to reach the successful benefits web portals bring to an organization. This collection of research aims to be a resource for researchers, developers, and industry practitioners involved in the techlogical, business, organizational and social dimensions of web portals.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight979 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $22.03Trending at AU $23.08
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.