All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause prospective clients are relying more on the Internet to select service providers, having a highly visible, accessible web site is essential for photographers in every field. Your web site is your new storefront, and this book will show you how to make it work for you. Features over 100 full-colour and b/w photographs.
- Author(s)Jean Holland-Rose,Paul Rose
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication09/01/2003
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content NoteIll.100col.ill.
- Weight513 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.