All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis summer, bring home the rich and varied flavours of the Mediterranean. With tips and tricks from Weber - the world's leading authority on barbecues - these 100+ recipes use a range of ingredients to create fresh and flavoursome meals. From aubergine steaks with tomato salsa and stuffed mushrooms to chargrilled pork chops and frutti de mare seafood salad, your barbecue will help you to ditch the holiday blues and enjoy your very own fiesta at home.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Jamie Purviance is one of America's top grilling experts and Weber's master griller. Jamie is a graduate of Stanford University and the Culinary Institute of America. He is an accomplished chef and teacher who has helped millions of people to grill like professionals. He is a regular contributor to national newspapers and magazines, and is the author of many bestselling Weber cookbooks.
- Author(s)Jamie Purviance
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight880 g
- Width210 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.17New
- AU $30.18New
- AU $14.66New
- AU $34.79New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $35.57
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.02
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.