All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith so many customers taking to the web for information, every business needs to have an online presence, especially a small business. However, a simple website won t suffice, and each enterprise has to properly connect with customers to build and nurture a relationship that will ensure their devotion to the brand. This is where Nathalie Nahai, the Web Psychologist, steps in. Nahai expertly draws from the fields of psychology, neuroscience, and behavioral ecomics to share the latest developments, invative techniques, and original insights that will lead any small business to online success, with information on: Targeting the emotional versus the rational brain The psychology of decision making How to pinpoint your target market Communicating persuasively Utilizing images, video, and colors to grab attention Making a website easy to use Using social media to connect Increasing sales through e-commerce What makes consumers click on a link? In what ways can you target different demographics? How do you make the web work for you? The tools in this book will give you answers to help develop a compelling, influential, and profitable online strategy to catapult your brand to the next level. Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, publishes a broad range of books on the visual and performing arts, with emphasis on the business of art. Our titles cover subjects such as graphic design, theater, branding, fine art, photography, interior design, writing, acting, film, how to start careers, business and legal forms, business practices, and more. While we don't aspire to publish a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are deeply committed to quality books that help creative professionals succeed and thrive. We often publish in areas overlooked by other publishers and welcome the author whose expertise can help our audience of readers.
- Author BiographyNathalie Nahai is an award-winning speaker with a background in psychology and digital strategy. She is one of the few leading voices in this field to have both academic and hands-on experience in engineering online persuasion. She lectures on the subject of web psychology and helps businesses increase their reputation, client base, and profit online. She also writes for the BBC and the Guardian and runs a bimonthly blog on the subject of web psychology. She lives in England.
- Author(s)Nathalie Nahai
- PublisherAllworth Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.