All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cynical shelter dog learns to let down his guard and form a new animal family in this heartwarming and humorous friendship story from the author of Santa Paws. Webster is too cool to be scared. Or alarmed. Or even a tiny bit nervous. So what if one will adopt him? He s had it with people anyway. He s going to be a loner. Not going to get too comfortable in this new shelter, even if the home-baked treats are good. Not going to get used to the nice soft bed. Not going to make friends, matter how much he kind of likes Jack the Terrier and even Florence the bossy cat. Nope, he doesn t need friends. Acquaintances are just fine. And the first chance he gets, he s hitting the road and living life on the range, just like one of the stoic cowboys he s decided to model himself after. But sometimes the best-laid plans (even those of a dog s) have a way of backfiring. Will a tough pup like Webster find a home and family after all?
- Author(s)Ellen Emerson White
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.