All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling classic, w revised and updated with on-the-go access This new edition features all of the same comprehensive and solid content as the original, but has been redesigned to make it more easily navigable and revised with new content, including a chapter on punctuation, enhanced coverage of pre-writing, and new segments on the evolution of letters and short pieces. As a value-add, readers will be able to access portions of the book online for on-the-go reference. Kate Shoup (Indianapolis, IN) is the author or coauthor of more than ten books covering a range of topics from sports to techlogy to crafts. Gordon Loberger, PhD (Murray, KY), taught English grammar at the university level for over 40 years.
- Author BiographyGordon Loberger, Ph.D., author of A Concise Guide to Standard English Usage, has taught English grammar at the university level for over 40 years. Kate Shoup is a veteran freelance writer and editor.
- Author(s)Gordon J. Loberger,Kate Shoup
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication17/04/2009
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight606 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.