All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQ: How do I find a word in the dictionary if I don't kw how to spell it?A: Look it up by its wrong spelling. Random House Webster's has compiled the first dictionary for bad spellers -- w in a handy pocketsize version. The vast new collection of actual examples includes misspellings from many sources: televisionnewspapersmagazinesadvertisementscorrespondenceessaysmemos This new, revised and enlarged edition for the 1990's has added thousands of current words from business, computers, entertainment, medicine, psychology, religion, science, and law.
- Author BiographyJordan Linfield and Joseph Krevisky have collaborated on several best-selling books, including Words of Life. Both have had leading editorial positions at major publishing houses in addition to long-standing careers as educators in New York City.
- Author(s)RANDOM HOUSE
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight96 g
- Width81 mm
- Height134 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.