All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
About this product
- DescriptionEdgar Allan Poe Rutherford's life has never been better. He's just relocated to Maui and moved in with his best friend, Foxx. And he's dating the beautiful and sexy Detective Alana Hu. But Alana's ex-boyfriend just came back to town. He's charming, good-looking, and wealthy, and worst of all, he's driving a serious wedge between Poe and Alana. To make matters more anying, Poe's stuck attending a wedding he desperately doesn't want to go to. Then, a member of the wedding party is stabbed to death, and Poe gets dragged back into ather murder investigation. This time, though, he's one of the prime suspects. Can Poe discover the identity of the killer before he gets arrested, and can he repair his broken relationship with Alana? Wedding Day Dead is an intriguing murder mystery filled with an eccentric cast of characters and plot twists you'll never see coming. It's the sequel to Aloha Means Goodbye.
- Author BiographyRobert W Stephens is the author of Nature of Evil, Aloha Means Goodbye, and The Drayton Diaries. When he's not writing, you can find him behind a camera, directing commercials, videos, and indie films, such as House of Fallen and The House Behind the Wall. Or you may spot him traveling the world with his wife, where he'll still be behind a camera, shooting photographs of ancient ruins, gothic churches, or what they're about to eat.
- Author(s)Robert W Stephens
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.