All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe pastor fills a unique role in wedding service planning. This slim volume helps the pastor offer care with sensitivity while addressing the spiritual needs and complexities of weddings in today s world. Following a brief introduction to a variety of wedding situations, including interfaith and second marriages, the author provides prayers, litanies, Scripture readings, and meditations for every aspect of the wedding service from processional to declaration of intention, Scripture and other readings, prayers, exchange of vows and rings, unity candle and other uniting rituals, and more. The Pastor s Wedding Toolkit includes guidance on: Local Legal Requirements Church Policy Statement Pastor s Policy Statement Interfaith Marriages Second and Subsequent Marriages Wedding Information Form Basic Music Guidelines Brief Wedding Meditations on: A Christmas Wedding The Music of Love The Genesis of Marriage To Blossom in Marriage To A Well Kwn Young Couple There Is Love Renewing Your Vows And more . . .
- Author(s)J. Wayne Pratt
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleJust in Time! S.
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight129 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.