All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionAs the new generations of Sikhs are born and raised outside India, the significance and meanings behind the historically rich Punjabi wedding customs and the Sikh wedding ceremonies are being lost because they are t being passed down. Weddings Around the World: Sikh Weddings is the first book to record the rich tapestry of the Sikh wedding and Punjabi ceremonies, explaining the rituals performed and their associated meanings. This book offers instruction on what is needed to carry out the pre- and post-Punjabi wedding ceremonies, as well as the kwledge on performing Sikh wedding rituals. In order to further emphasize the grandeur and colourful beauty of these weddings, a photographic illustration will also be included of the different ceremonies and fashions of the exotic Punjabi Sikhs.
- Author(s)Arvinder K Grewal
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.