Weddings from Hell by Kathryn Smith, Maggie Shayne, Terri Garey, Jeaniene Frost (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.65Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's bad eugh when you have to deal with ugly dresses, drunken wedding parties, and embarassing relatives. But what happens when your wedding really is from hell? From Maggie Shayne, the story of a curse of the McLellan brides, and the one woman who decides to break the spell. Haunted by the ghosts of her ancestors, Casey McLellan must find the absolute right man to marry - or face certain death.Jeaniene Frost's Bones is a little too busy to hunt down a criminal mastermind and rescue a damsel in distress. So he sends his friend Chance to do the job. What was supposed to be routine turns out to be anything but once Chance lays eyes on the crime lord's (reluctant) fiancee.Terri Garey's Nicki Styx has gotten pretty used to the ghosts that are w a part of her life. But a ghost...at a wedding? When unexplained events disrupt a ceremony, it's up to Nicki to convince the ghost to take a back seat.Violet Wynston-Jones is getting married - or she was, until vampire Payen Carr hears about the ceremony...and finds out the true nature of her groom-to-be. Now, with her former lover on the scene and an evil society set against them, Violet and Payen join forces in Kathryn Smith's The Wedding Knight.
- Author BiographyJeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series and the Night Huntress World novels. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to nineteen different countries. Jeaniene lives in North Carolina with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on the weekends. Aside from writing, Jeaniene enjoys reading, poetry, watching movies with her husband, exploring old cemeteries, spelunking and traveling-by car. Airplanes, children, and cookbooks frighten her. A Southern girl with an overactive imagination, RITA(R) and PRISM Award winner Terri Garey lives in Florida, where anything weird is considered normal. A former computer analyst, she left the dry world of logic behind in order to write novels filled with fantasy, romance, and happily-ever-afters. Kathryn Smith has always loved happy endings. From the bedtime stories her wildly imaginative mother told, to the soap operas she wasn't supposed to watch, Kathryn loved to speculate as to how the characters would end up. Needless to say the entire Smith household heard about it when things did not go as young Kathryn thought they ought. Through her school years, Kathryn wrote stories and books for her friends to read. Even during college, when she studied journalism, her need to make up her own tales often drove her to late nights at the typewriter, writing about sexy men and the women they fell in love with. Fortunately, Kathryn's idea of sexy has changed over the years. Instead of rock stars and spies she writes about lords and...well, spies. The best part is she gets to share these stories with a few more people than were in her homeroom class!
- Author(s)Jeaniene Frost,Kathryn Smith,Maggie Shayne,Terri Garey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2008
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight188 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.