CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect reference tools for first-time job seekers, mid-career professionals in transition, or anyone looking for a new position, these books help readers find and select the best employment websites for them. More than 60 specialty job boards and career portals have been selected and profiled by the guru of online job search, Peter Weddle. Each profile includes a full description and picture of each site, the site's geographic coverage and years of operation, and the job search services and features offered. In addition, an easy-to-use reference section provides guidelines for evaluating the sites and using them to best advantage. Each guide in this series is updated continually at WEDDLE's website, www.weddles.com, providing the best possible resources for finding a dream job online.
- Author BiographyPeter Weddle is the CEO of WEDDLE's, a specialty publisher in the fields of employment and leadership. He writes a biweekly column on employment for The Wall Street Journal and has previously written columns about job search and career management for CNN and Dow Jones's National Business Employment Weekly. He is the author of Career Fitness, CliffsNotes: Finding a Job on the Web, and Internet Resumes. He lives in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Peter D. Weddle
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleWeddle's WizNotes
- Place of PublicationStamford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.