All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Wednesday, A Walk in the Park, Jessie spends a glorious day in the park with Grandpa, frolicking in the falling leaves, swinging on the swings, and encountering a variety of other people. In the ordinary course of walking and talking and playing, Grandpa imparts his wisdom and love of life, and Jessie sees in him what she hopes to be. Wednesday, A Walk in the Park is the third book in The Jessie Books series, which offers an inspiring story for each day of the week, featuring a precocious little girl who lives with her two moms in Queens, New York. Be sure to join Jessie on Thursday, when, on a play date, she and friends Helenna and Alex make some surprising discoveries.
- Author BiographyPhylliss DelGreco is an intellectual property and technology attorney. She has been openly out in the workplace since 1991. In addition to her work responsibilities, Phylliss has participated as a panelist on various legal panels addressing diversity. Away from work, Phylliss, who is truly a child at heart, loves hiking and biking, exploring the scenic mountains in her own backyard, and long-boarding with her partner, Donna. Jaclyn Roth and her partner Jami have been together for over 8 years and have two amazing daughters: Jessie, now 5 years old and the initial inspiration for our books, and newborn Addison. Jaclyn earned a BA in Literature and Rhetoric, and has been a freelance writer for over 10 years, as well as a sales/marketing professional. Outside of work, Jaclyn savors activities with her family and dabbles in amateur photography, to the delight of her enthusiastic daughter-models. Kathryn Silverio has been married to her husband Vince for over 30 years. She is a writer, editor, and designer, whose career in the publishing industry at two major publishing companies and as an independent professional spans over 25 years. Kathryn has a life-long appreciation for fine children's books and delighted in creating humorous stories, which she would tell in serial style on long afternoon walks with her young daughter, Katie (now a grown-up astrophysicist).
- Author(s)Jaclyn Roth,Jumpskip Productions LLC,Phylliss Delgreco
- PublisherJumpskip Productions LLC
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJumpskip Productions LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.