All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis well researched book covers all aspects of organic weed management. It is essential reading, t only for organic farmers, growers, and smallholders, but also for organic advisers and consultants, agricultural students and all those who have an interest in weed management theory and practice in organic farming systems.
- Author BiographyGareth Davies, Becky Turner and Bill Bond are all experienced researchers specializing in organic farming and organic weed management. They work as part of the Organic Research and Development Programme of the Henry Doubleday Research Association. They have a strong record in practical organic farming research, and have made a significant contribution to the development of knowledge about organic weed management.
- Author(s)Becky Turner,Gareth Davies
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2008
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note96 colour photographs
- Weight420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.