All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIncontinence robs us of our dignity, self-esteem, independence, health and ability to be intimate with our loved ones. It costs society dearly in the loss of competent people from the workforce and early entry into frail care. Up to 90% of urinary incontinence can be cured by following an appropriate exercise program combined with behavioural training, such as the WeeFree program in this book.
- Author BiographyTherese is a woman who has battled for most of her life with mild stress and urge incontinence. She is a busy wife and working mother with two teenage daughters. When she was younger she was fanatical about swimming, running, windsurfing, gym classes and body building. Nowadays she prefers building sandcastles and going for walks with her family. She also happens to be a physiotherapist with training and experience in treating incontinence. As a mother she is determined that her own daughters will have a better understanding of how their bodies work than she did as a young woman. These days she only leaks if she has forgotten her WeeFree exercises for a few weeks!
- Author(s)MS Therese Wesselink
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Miles Menegon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.