All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreated by an experienced classroom teacher, this resource features ready-to-go homework pages that target grade-level reading standards for both literary and informational text. Assignments include a reading passage and a short letter to families that gives directions and suggestions about how to help their children before, during, and after reading. Text-dependent comprehension questions for each passage also support the specific reading standard. Perfect for effectively building the school-home connection.
- Author BiographyMary Rose, an accomplished teacher and staff developer in Florida, is the author of Scholastic s best-selling 10 Easy Writing Lessons That Get Kids Ready for Writing Assessments, Writing Prompts for Success on the Tests, and a series of Week-by-Week Homework books for reading, writing, and math. Mary has a bachelor s degree in Early Childhood Education and Masters degrees in Elementary Education and in Educational Leadership. She taught Grades K1 for 20 years and Grade 4 for 18 years. She retired in 2009 and lived in Longwood, Florida, with her husband Tom.
- Author(s)Ann Sullivan Sheldon,Margaret S Gentile,Mary Rose
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWeek-By-Week Homework
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Weight499 g
- Width208 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.